Dog theft is becoming increasingly common. Please be vigilant.
According to the Police, as many as 70% of all dogs thefts occur from the home or garden and as many as 80% of stolen dogs are tragically never recovered.
See the tips below to keep your dog safe.
Dog theft precautions
Be aware and be prepared!
Poster from @MissingPaw
Buy us a coffee! ☕
For almost 15 years the Stambourne website has been entirely funded by one single person. Now we are asking for a small token donation, to keep things running smoothly. If you find value in our website and in what it offers, consider buying us a virtual coffee ☕
Use the button below to make a contribution, however small, to the upkeep and running costs. We would be immensely grateful for the support. Thank you! And cheers!
Latest Stambourne News
- Christmas Craft Market in StambourneSaturday, 17th December 2022 — 10am – 2pm // Come along to the Village Hall on Saturday, 17th December 2022 for our Christmas Craft Market in Stambourne […]
- Quiz night at the Village HallSaturday, 10th December 2022 — From 7pm // Join us at the Stambourne Village Hall for a fun Quiz night hosted by Richard Wright. Chicken […]
- Christmas tree lighting in ToppesfieldSaturday, 3rd December 2022 — From 6pm // Join us for this year’s celebrations in Toppesfield for the lighting of the Christmas tree and Christmas […]
- Christmas tree lighting in FinchingfieldSaturday, 3rd December 2022 — 11am – 7pm // Lighting of the Christmas tree in Finchingfield: join us for this year’s celebrations on the Village […]
- Decorative stained glass classSaturday, 26th November 2022 — 10am-3pm // Stained glass class at the Stambourne Village Hall: a fantastic workshop to create your very own Christmas inspired […]