And the winner of the Scarecrow competition was:
“The Queen under the gazebo“
Lynsey House, Chapel End Way
The five seconds were:
You can see the full gallery here.
Well done to everyone who took part and made Stambourne’s celebrations something to remember!
Buy us a coffee! ☕
For almost 15 years the Stambourne website has been entirely funded by one single person. Now we are asking for a small token donation, to keep things running smoothly. If you find value in our website and in what it offers, consider buying us a virtual coffee ☕
Use the button below to make a contribution, however small, to the upkeep and running costs. We would be immensely grateful for the support. Thank you! And cheers!
Click here for other ways to support the Stambourne website »
In this section » Photos » Events:
- Stambourne Tractor Run 2023
- Stambourne Coronation Picnic 2023
- King Charles III Proclamation
- Cream teas at the Church 2022
- The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee 2022
- VE Day and Scarecrows 2020
- Fête and Scarecrows 2015
- Winners of Scarecrows 2012
- Scarecrows 2012
- Jubilee lunch and exhibition 2012
- Royal Wedding 2011
- Bonfire night 2010
- Fêtes past years