Recycling calendar 2023-24 for Stambourne //
Next Bin Day is:
The green bin garden waste collection will be chargeable from March 2024. More information can be found on Braintree Council’s website.
We should all aim to recycle as much as possible and councils have targets in place to increase the amount that’s recycled each year. To achieve that, Braintree Council encourage us all to follow their recycling guides and make sure we fill our bins and clear recycling sacks only with the correct type of rubbish.
It’s often best to place your bins and sacks the evening before as collections are sometimes quite early in the morning.
Our council alternates weekly between a recycling collection (green bins, clear sacks for recylcing and food bin) and non-recycling (black bin and food bin). You can see on the calendar which collections are made, usually on Mondays but sometimes it can change.
If you have any queries about the Recycling and Waste collection service, email email@example.com.
Recycling calendar 2023-24 for Stambourne
“Stambourne is probably as secluded a village as you can find within 50 miles of London” – Nicholas Enticknap
Welcome to the most comprehensive resource on Stambourne, a village in rural North Essex, UK.
Here you will find the live weather in Stambourne, our events calendar, ideas on what to do in the area, lots of information on the history of the village, what’s happening and almost 10 years of the Stambourne Newsletter, the village’s bi-monthly printed newsletter. There are also lots of photos of the village as it is now as well as in times gone by.
Find out more on the Council website »
Read more Stambourne News »
Recycling calendar for 2023-24 – Route 1
Buy us a coffee! ☕
For almost 15 years the Stambourne website has been entirely funded by one single person. Now we are asking for a small token donation, to keep things running smoothly. If you find value in our website and in what it offers, consider buying us a virtual coffee ☕
Use the button below to make a contribution, however small, to the upkeep and running costs. We would be immensely grateful for the support. Thank you! And cheers!
Latest Stambourne News
- Talk: The Unnatural History of RiversTuesday, 21st November 2023 — 7.15pm for 7.30pm // Essex Wildlife Trust (Braintree group) presents “The Unnatural History of Rivers” — an illustrated talk Darren […]
- Talk: Serpents of EssexTuesday, 17th October 2023 — 7.15pm for 7.30pm // Essex Wildlife Trust (Braintree group) presents “Serpents of Essex” — an illustrated talk by Jon Cranfield […]
- Harvest Festival at Stambourne ChurchSunday, 1st October 2023 — 9.30am // Join us for this year’s Harvest Festival at Stambourne Church on 1st October. A harvest festival is an annual celebration that occurs […]
- Talk: Glowing, glowing, goneTuesday, 19th September 2023 — 7.15pm for 7.30pm // Essex Wildlife Trust (Braintree group) presents “Glowing, Glowing, Gone — The Plight of the Glow-worm”, an […]
- Finchingfield 3-legged raceSunday, 10th September 2023 — 1pm onwards // Join us for this year’s 3 legged race on the Finchingfield Green for adults, kids and duck […]