Recycling calendar 2022-23 for Stambourne //
Next Bin Day is:
We should all aim to recycle as much as possible and councils have targets in place to increase the amount that’s recycled each year. To achieve that, Braintree Council encourage us all to follow their recycling guides and make sure we fill our bins and clear recycling sacks only with the correct type of rubbish.
It’s often best to place your bins and sacks the evening before as collections are sometimes quite early in the morning.
Our council alternates weekly between a recycling collection (green bins, clear sacks for recylcing and food bin) and non-recycling (black bin and food bin). You can see on the calendar which collections are made, usually on Mondays but sometimes it can change.
If you have any queries about the Recycling and Waste collection service, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recycling calendar 2022-23 for Stambourne
“Stambourne is probably as secluded a village as you can find within 50 miles of London” – Nicholas Enticknap
Welcome to the most comprehensive resource on Stambourne, a village in rural North Essex, UK.
Here you will find the live weather in Stambourne, our events calendar, ideas on what to do in the area, lots of information on the history of the village, what’s happening and almost 10 years of the Stambourne Newsletter, the village’s bi-monthly printed newsletter. There are also lots of photos of the village as it is now as well as in times gone by.
Find out more on the Council website »
Read more Stambourne News »
Recycling calendar for 2022-23
Buy us a coffee! ☕
For almost 15 years the Stambourne website has been entirely funded by one single person. Now we are asking for a small token donation, to keep things running smoothly. If you find value in our website and in what it offers, consider buying us a virtual coffee ☕
Use the button below to make a contribution, however small, to the upkeep and running costs. We would be immensely grateful for the support. Thank you! And cheers!
Click here for other ways to support the Stambourne website »
Latest Stambourne News
- Early Spring Craft Market in StambourneSaturday, 11th March 2023 — 10am – 2pm // Come along to the Stambourne Village Hall on Saturday, 11th March 2023 for our Spring Craft Market, part […]
- Talk: The Cinderella HabitatTuesday, 21st February 2023 — 7.15pm for 7.30pm // Essex Wildlife Trust (Braintree group) presents a talk by Richard Lindsay: The Cinderella Habitat – Peatlands, […]
- Course: A History of Gardening seen through British ArtTuesday, 17th January 2023 — 7.30pm – 9pm // Course: A History of Gardening seen through British Art. Ever wondered about the history of the […]
- Winter 2022/23 photo galleryGallery of Stambourne photos taken in winter 2022/23 // If you have any pictures, old or new, that you think would be of interest to […]
- Bin collections over the Christmas holidaysMonday, 26th December 2022 // Important update regarding Christmas Holidays bin collections in Stambourne: no collections on Monday, 26th December, all other collections will take […]