Stambourne road closure: Road B1057 (between Finchingfield and Steeple Bumpstead through Cornish Hall End) will be closed for 3 days from Tuesday 31st August 2021.
Whilst there are no specific details on the Essex Highways website, it may be due to the large number of works which are taking place in the area to provide hyper-fast broadband to the local area, although Stambourne is already covered by the new full-fibre broadband.
Buy us a coffee! ☕
For almost 15 years the Stambourne website has been entirely funded by one single person. Now we are asking for a small token donation, to keep things running smoothly. If you find value in our website and in what it offers, consider buying us a virtual coffee ☕
Use the button below to make a contribution, however small, to the upkeep and running costs. We would be immensely grateful for the support. Thank you! And cheers!
Latest Stambourne News
- Talk: The Unnatural History of RiversTuesday, 21st November 2023 — 7.15pm for 7.30pm // Essex Wildlife Trust (Braintree group) presents “The Unnatural History of Rivers” — an illustrated talk Darren […]
- Talk: Serpents of EssexTuesday, 17th October 2023 — 7.15pm for 7.30pm // Essex Wildlife Trust (Braintree group) presents “Serpents of Essex” — an illustrated talk by Jon Cranfield […]
- Harvest Festival at Stambourne ChurchSunday, 1st October 2023 — 9.30am // Join us for this year’s Harvest Festival at Stambourne Church on 1st October. A harvest festival is an annual celebration that occurs […]
- Talk: Glowing, glowing, goneTuesday, 19th September 2023 — 7.15pm for 7.30pm // Essex Wildlife Trust (Braintree group) presents “Glowing, Glowing, Gone — The Plight of the Glow-worm”, an […]
- Finchingfield 3-legged raceSunday, 10th September 2023 — 1pm onwards // Join us for this year’s 3 legged race on the Finchingfield Green for adults, kids and duck […]