Plant swap & sale at Stambourne Chapel
With the worst of the frosts hopefully over, it’s time to get your garden going!
This year you have three options:
- Order from this list and we will allocate as best we can and deliver when the plants are ready – second week of May, probably.
- Order and collect on 8th May.
- Come along to our stand on the Chapel Front on 8th May between 3pm and 5pm to buy and swap plants, to buy cakes and books.
If you have plants to offer then please let me know as soon as possible (either phone or message me on 07983 656166).
- Red Cherry
- Brandy Wine (Beef Steak)
- Flamingo (outdoor, plum)
- Telegraph (outside)
- Market More (outside)
- Cucumber (indoor)
Runner Beans (depending on germination)
Courgettes – 1 or 2 (mid May)
- Little Gem
- Blackcurrant – rooted cuttings
- Raspberry – rooted cuttings
Bedding and Border
- Sweet peas
- Geranium (pelargoniums)
- Calendula (pot Marigold)
- French Marigold
- Euphorbia myrsinites (known as donkey tail!)
- 1 Hellebore ( Purple )
- 4 Violets
- 1 Aquilegia
The following are still seedlings, but we will know how many when potted up:
- Blue Lobelia
- White Alyssum
- 1 Hebe Calodona (a bit leggy but has good root)
- 1 Cerinthe (purple shrimp plant)
- Various Penstemons (unlabelled)
- Various Fuchsias (unlabelled)
- Bedding Dahlias
- 3 pots of outdoor small succulents
- 2 pots of four bulbs Noreens
- Christmas Cactus