Stambourne born and raised, Connie James has undertaken a mammoth challenge, making her way to Land’s End, she has completed an epic solo cycle ride to John O’Groats. She is raising funds for a charity called Backup. If anyone would like to sponsor her, it would be much appreciated and a big thank you to those who already have donated!
In Connie’s own words:
I have taken on the challenge in cycling from Land’s End to John o’ Groats in Sept 2021 (postponed from May 2021). We’re talking close to 1000 miles, over 9 days!
(Before embarking on this challenge, I could just about cycle 50miles a week to work and back!)
So big thanks for supporting me in this crazy challenge!!
It’s been a challenging year for all, so any pennies will be welcome to support Back Up.
Thank you x
So, dig deep, head over to Connie’s fundraising page and give generously!
Buy us a coffee! ☕
For almost 15 years the Stambourne website has been entirely funded by one single person. Now we are asking for a small token donation, to keep things running smoothly. If you find value in our website and in what it offers, consider buying us a virtual coffee ☕
Use the button below to make a contribution, however small, to the upkeep and running costs. We would be immensely grateful for the support. Thank you! And cheers!
Latest Stambourne News
- Christmas Craft Market in StambourneSaturday, 17th December 2022 — 10am – 2pm // Come along to the Village Hall on Saturday, 17th December 2022 for our Christmas Craft Market in Stambourne […]
- Quiz night at the Village HallSaturday, 10th December 2022 — From 7pm // Join us at the Stambourne Village Hall for a fun Quiz night hosted by Richard Wright. Chicken […]
- Christmas tree lighting in ToppesfieldSaturday, 3rd December 2022 — From 6pm // Join us for this year’s celebrations in Toppesfield for the lighting of the Christmas tree and Christmas […]
- Christmas tree lighting in FinchingfieldSaturday, 3rd December 2022 — 11am – 7pm // Lighting of the Christmas tree in Finchingfield: join us for this year’s celebrations on the Village […]
- Decorative stained glass classSaturday, 26th November 2022 — 10am-3pm // Stained glass class at the Stambourne Village Hall: a fantastic workshop to create your very own Christmas inspired […]