Wednesday, 15th September 2021 — 6.30pm //
Join us for a fish ‘n’ chips supper at the Pavilion in Stambourne!
On 15th September 2021 (a year late!) the Stambourne Ladies Group had their fish ‘n’ chips supper at the Pavilion. “Chippy’s” have held their prices from last year and delivered our order at 6.30pm. Veg options available. This was followed by a delicious home made crumble, custard and cream.
Want to come to the next fish ‘n’ chips evening? Then contact Vicky on 07908 099 904 or Lorna on 07980 922 636 for more details.
Wednesday, 15th September 2021 — 6.30pm
The Pavilion, Church Road, Stambourne CO9 4NP
£6.50 to pay-as-go members & guests and free to members
Veg options available. Followed by home made crumble, custard and cream
We look forward to seeing you there!
Our photo gallery
Buy us a coffee! ☕
For almost 15 years the Stambourne website has been entirely funded by one single person. Now we are asking for a small token donation, to keep things running smoothly. If you find value in our website and in what it offers, consider buying us a virtual coffee ☕
Use the button below to make a contribution, however small, to the upkeep and running costs. We would be immensely grateful for the support. Thank you! And cheers!
Some of our upcoming events
- Christmas mealThursday, 15h December 2022 — 7pm for 7.30pm // Join the Stambourne Ladies group for our annual Christmas meal and celebrate the upcoming holiday season […]
- Knit & Natter ClubEvery other Thursday — 5pm – 7pm // Join the Stambourne Ladies Group and get crafty with knitting, crochet, embroidery, sewing, quilting and more! Bring […]
- Would I lie to you?Wednesday, 9th November 2022 — 7pm for 7.30 pm // Join the Stambourne Ladies Group at out monthly meet-up for an evening of fun and […]
- Oktoberfest 2022Wednesday, 12th October 2022 — 7pm for 7.30 pm // Join the Stambourne Ladies Group for our very own Oktoberfest: a hot supper created by […]
- Reminiscences of a Stansted Customs OfficerWednesday, 14th September 2022 — 7pm for 7.30 pm // Join the Stambourne Ladies group for an evening with Richard Wright as he reminisces about […]