Heavy rain on Thursday, 14th January 2021 caused some flooding in and around Stambourne. Thank you to Spains Hall Estate for the photo of Finchingfield from above.
If anyone has any more photos they would like to share, please email them from the Contact page.
Buy us a coffee! ☕
For almost 15 years the Stambourne website has been entirely funded by one single person. Now we are asking for a small token donation, to keep things running smoothly. If you find value in our website and in what it offers, consider buying us a virtual coffee ☕
Use the button below to make a contribution, however small, to the upkeep and running costs. We would be immensely grateful for the support. Thank you! And cheers!
Latest Stambourne News
- Christmas Craft Market in StambourneSaturday, 17th December 2022 — 10am – 2pm // Come along to the Village Hall on Saturday, 17th December 2022 for our Christmas Craft Market in Stambourne […]
- Quiz night at the Village HallSaturday, 10th December 2022 — From 7pm // Join us at the Stambourne Village Hall for a fun Quiz night hosted by Richard Wright. Chicken […]
- Christmas tree lighting in ToppesfieldSaturday, 3rd December 2022 — From 6pm // Join us for this year’s celebrations in Toppesfield for the lighting of the Christmas tree and Christmas […]
- Christmas tree lighting in FinchingfieldSaturday, 3rd December 2022 — 11am – 7pm // Lighting of the Christmas tree in Finchingfield: join us for this year’s celebrations on the Village […]
- Decorative stained glass classSaturday, 26th November 2022 — 10am-3pm // Stained glass class at the Stambourne Village Hall: a fantastic workshop to create your very own Christmas inspired […]