Saturday, 14th May 2022 — 3pm // One hour session with “Wellness with Nathalie” at The Plough in Birdbrook, on Saturday, 14th May 2022, in anticipation of World Meditation Day. Meditation is the only freedom from stress, tension, and anxiety
Meditation is the only freedom from stress, tension, and anxiety
One hour session with “Wellness with Nathalie” at The Plough in Birdbrook, on Saturday, 14th May 2022, in anticipation of World Meditation Day.
Booking essential — contact The Plough on 01440 788 066 for more details and to reserve your place.
Saturday, 14th May 2022 — 3pm – 4pm
The Plough, The Street, Birdbrook CO9 4BJ
£10; or stop for brunch / lunch after from set menu for £20
Want more? See our Events Calendar »
Buy us a coffee! ☕
For almost 15 years the Stambourne website has been entirely funded by one single person. Now we are asking for a small token donation, to keep things running smoothly. If you find value in our website and in what it offers, consider buying us a virtual coffee ☕
Use the button below to make a contribution, however small, to the upkeep and running costs. We would be immensely grateful for the support. Thank you! And cheers!
Latest Stambourne News
- Autumn Craft Market in StambourneSaturday, 15th October 2022 — 10am – 2pm // Come to the Stambourne Village Hall on Saturday, 15th October 2022 for our Autumn Craft Market […]
- Stambourne Bonfire Night & Fireworks 2022Saturday, 5th November 2022 — 6.30pm // Stambourne Bonfire Night & Fireworks 2022 – Stambourne Bonfire Night is back! And we can’t wait to welcome […]
- Recycling calendar for 2022-23Recycling calendar 2022-23 for Stambourne // We should all aim to recycle as much as possible and councils have targets in place to increase the […]
- Road closure from 3rd October 2022Monday, 3rd October 2022 // Road closure near Stambourne: Cornish Hall End (road B1057), Finchingfield Road, due to commence on 3rd October 2022 for 16 days. Cornish Hall […]
- National Moment of ReflectionSunday, 18th September 2022 — 8pm // There is to be a National Moment of Reflection at 8pm on Sunday, 18th September to commemorate Her […]