Saturday, 5th November 2022 — 6.30pm // Stambourne Bonfire Night & Fireworks 2022 – Stambourne Bonfire Night is back! And we can’t wait to welcome you all on the Playing Field. Join us for an evening of fun with BBQ, refreshments and, of course, fireworks entertainment!
Stambourne Bonfire Night is back! And we can’t wait to welcome you all on 5th November 2022 from 6.30pm onwards on the Playing Field.
Join us for an evening of fun with BBQ, refreshments and, of course, fireworks entertainment!
Saturday, 5th November 2022 — 6.30pm until late
Stambourne Playing Field, Church Road, Stambourne CO9 4NR
Adults: £6; children between 5 & 16: £3; under 5s: FREE.
Access to bonfire will be between 9am and 6pm on Saturdays & Sundays commencing 22nd October.
Wood based material only.
We look forward to seeing you there!
If you plan to have your own fireworks for Bonfire Night, please follow the fireworks code, prevent accidents and consider pets and local wildlife: rospa.com/Home-Safety/Advice/Fireworks-Safety. Thank you!
Stambourne Bonfire Night & Fireworks 2022
Stambourne Bonfire Night & Fireworks 2022 // Saturday, 5th November 2022 — 6.30pm. Stambourne Bonfire Night is back! And we can’t wait to welcome you all on the Playing Field. Join us for an evening of fun with BBQ, refreshments and, of course, fireworks entertainment!
“Stambourne is probably as secluded a village as you can find within 50 miles of London” – Nicholas Enticknap
Welcome to the most comprehensive resource on Stambourne, a village in rural North Essex, UK.
Here you will find the live weather in Stambourne, our events calendar, ideas on what to do in the area, lots of information on the history of the village, what’s happening and almost 10 years of the Stambourne Newsletter, the village’s bi-monthly printed newsletter. There are also lots of photos of the village as it is now as well as in times gone by.
Want more? See our Events Calendar »
Buy us a coffee! ☕
For almost 15 years the Stambourne website has been entirely funded by one single person. Now we are asking for a small token donation, to keep things running smoothly. If you find value in our website and in what it offers, consider buying us a virtual coffee ☕
Use the button below to make a contribution, however small, to the upkeep and running costs. We would be immensely grateful for the support. Thank you! And cheers!
Click here for other ways to support the Stambourne website »
Latest Stambourne News
- Early Spring Craft Market in StambourneSaturday, 11th March 2023 — 10am – 2pm // Come along to the Stambourne Village Hall on Saturday, 11th March 2023 for our Spring Craft Market, part […]
- Talk: The Cinderella HabitatTuesday, 21st February 2023 — 7.15pm for 7.30pm // Essex Wildlife Trust (Braintree group) presents a talk by Richard Lindsay: The Cinderella Habitat – Peatlands, […]
- Course: A History of Gardening seen through British ArtTuesday, 17th January 2023 — 7.30pm – 9pm // Course: A History of Gardening seen through British Art. Ever wondered about the history of the […]
- Winter 2022/23 photo galleryGallery of Stambourne photos taken in winter 2022/23 // If you have any pictures, old or new, that you think would be of interest to […]
- Bin collections over the Christmas holidaysMonday, 26th December 2022 // Important update regarding Christmas Holidays bin collections in Stambourne: no collections on Monday, 26th December, all other collections will take […]