Gigaclear/Superfast Essex have now said that the parts of Stambourne which have been connected to their service should now go live in June 2019, another delay.
County Broadband say they have completed work in Cornish Hall End and will work on connecting Stambourne and other villages at some stage.
Buy us a coffee! ☕
For almost 15 years the Stambourne website has been entirely funded by one single person. Now we are asking for a small token donation, to keep things running smoothly. If you find value in our website and in what it offers, consider buying us a virtual coffee ☕
Use the button below to make a contribution, however small, to the upkeep and running costs. We would be immensely grateful for the support. Thank you! And cheers!
Latest broadband updates
- Superfast broadband: January 2021 – Services liveJanuary 2021 // Superfast broadband now available in Stambourne. Both Gigaclear and County Broadband are now live in Stambourne, with […]
- Superfast broadband: May 2020Gigaclear are now accepting orders and installation slots for connecting their full-fibre, up-to 900Mb/1Gb service along Cornish Hall End Road. […]
- Superfast broadband: more Gigaclear delaysGigaclear are yet again delaying super fast broadband along Cornish Hall End Road due to an apparent connectivity issue. Despite […]
- Superfast broaband: Gigaclear are liveGigaclear are live along Cornish Hall End Road. Full-fibre (up to 900Mb/s) can now be ordered for premises along Cornish […]
- Superfast broadband: yet another Gigaclear delayGigaclear/Superfast Essex announced in August that their project is delayed yet again and an early estimate is December 2019 for […]